A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

More Updates

I'm torn between closing this site or revising it. But as one can tell it's in a holding pattern. But I've updated the links and the picture Unfortunately yahoo killed geocities which is where I was held my posts that I had written while I was at blogstudio.

And the Church World Service page which has updates on the relief work being done in response to the earthquake in Haiti. It's in those stories of responding to the disaster that one finds evidence of God at work. As for Pat Robertson, the only response that can had is satire.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 AM , Blogger deepak said...

Thanks for update me, nice religious blog
vaishnavism

 
At 5:01 PM , Anonymous Joseph Marchante said...

I left my blog in 2006, but I still have my website with all my writings including those I have posted on my defunct blog. My name is Joseph Marchante. My website is at www.ercian.org. There I publish my book "Ercian Testament" free. It explains the concept of "Proligion" (what religion(s) should become so we can have a better world)and "Ercian Philosophy" which encompasses some of my ideas. In the website under "The World According to Joseph" you can find all my old blogs. Well, I hope you Dwight, or other people reading this comment take an interest. My e-mail is jmarchante@ercian.org. Be well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home