A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Absence

I wanted to apologize for the long absence. I've enjoyed posting on the blog for what will be my fourth year. But I've also been facing writer's funk lately as I'm working to find out what direction my life will take this fall. I'm looking for jobs around the country and trying to figure what role I could play in terms of ministry.

Doing this and juggling several roles I have now has not been conducive to blogging. But I still like the avenue this site provides and I enjoy reading the thoughtful writings of others. I've also been working on thoughts about campus ministry and the future of liberal religion. I'm hoping that this site can be a place to work out such thoughts as well as be the home of a good rant now and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home