A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Apologies

Sorry for the lack of postings. It's not that there isn't a tremendous amount of things to write about. It's that I've gotten sucked into a range of projects that have substantially reduced my free time. This includes campus ministry work, teaching in another state (and making the commute) and dealing with cars that break down, etc.

But I will be starting to post soon, especially as the election is nearing. And a several issues with the campus ministry I work for has raised a number of theological and practical questions about the nature and future of the liberal Protestant church that I'd like to pose for this site. Anyways my absence from this site will soon be ending.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM , Anonymous Tanya said...

I've missed your posts, and I hope that you're able to get back to blogging soon. Good luck getting your life calmed down! And give me a call when you get the chance. I'd love to hear from you. I'm out of class at noon on Fridays.

Tanya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home