A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Some Links

Here's some sites I've come across which I thought I'd highlight. Quaker Agitator, a left social justice blog I plan to link and So Far Left I'm Right, a Disciple pastor's site which seeks to re-imagine religion and the church, who I plan to link.

Rejection Hurts, a UCC website, "where "people can share their personal stories of how they felt unwanted or alienated by organized religion." The site "encourages you to share your story with us and other like minded people. You are not alone in your spiritual journey."

And Word to the Faithful, a site out of Sen. Reid's office which highlights the democrat's work and faith. But it's not been updated since they unveiled it a year ago. I've been contacting Reid's office but so far haven't found out what they plan to do about the site.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM , Blogger quakerdave said...

Please link away. I've been reading your site for quite some time. Thanks for the notice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home