A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Here's a picture of my two cats showing a bit of love to each other. I apologize that my posting has been rare as of late. This last week has been especially busy with bringing in the head of the Missouri Coalition for Reproductive Choice to speak on campus and all the publicity and organizing that such an event takes.

Also did a radio show with a friend from the campus ministry on the local community radio station. It was an audition to see if a progressive Christian radio show done by us would be accepted by the station. It was and so it should be going on the air sometime this spring. I'll post on this when I find out more information.

One other item. I finally found an unequivocal condemnation of torture by an evangelical source, Christianity Today. I hope that such a view begins to take hold in the evangelical community because I believe it's about the only way in which the Bush administration will be forced to change it's practices.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM , Blogger stance5000 said...

We should just give up and try to see the other point of view. Maybe we are wrong and can appoligise. I'll bet the Islamist will honor our plea and let us live!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home