A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A friend of mine with the campus ministry and I are thinking of putting together a progressive christian radio show. We envision some music artists who have progressive religious themes such as the Indigo Girls. Also news items, readings from Borg and other such folks. Devotionals, bible studies, and interviews with progressive religious clergy and other leaders.

If it works out, our local community radio station will be the host for the show. But we're going through a number of steps before such a thing can transpire. Nonetheless I'd be interested in finding out if there were other radio shows out there based on the same theme. And I'd be interested in ideas in terms of content for such a show. If it gets going you'll be able to listen to it off the station's website.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a reader of your blog, althoguh I have never commented before. The idea of a liberal/progressive radio show sounds like a fantastic idea and one that I have often thought about. I really hope this works out and that it will be made available through the internet.

Thanks for your work, Jayson in South Dakota

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home