A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I don't have television, but reading online the accounts of what has and is transpiring in New Orleans is shocking. A number of friends who have connections or are from the area are in a state of disbelief. The Church World Service is working in the area, providing the relief it can. If you want to help out, check out their site.

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger Blue Hobgoblin said...

From what I've heard, it's horrendous, and there is mass chaos. I believe several soldiers fired on by civilians.

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 3:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free site Free Article Search. It pretty much covers author index related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home