A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Kudos to the Spanish government who joined Canada in passing gay marriage. Unfortunately the only organized religious prescence in the country outside of the Catholic Church is a small evangelical community, which means this legislation was largely one of secular vs. religious forces. Not surprisingly the secular folks were in the right so what does that say about the possibilities of the church?

4 Comments:

At 1:40 AM , Blogger Steve Austin said...

I like yuor blog. Please check out my hunting dog blog.

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger jon said...

I was searching for dog picture info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

 
At 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great prescription hair removal cream blog here.

I have a prescription hair removal cream site. It's about prescription hair removal cream related stuff.

Feel free to visit and let me know what you think :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home