A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Friday, July 11, 2003

Well this is my first attempt at a blog. I've had a certain chariness to the concept, mainly because I thought such things were a means to lay out one's personal life. It always struck me that a sense of boundaries, privacy, a sense of propriety has been lost with such a thing. But I kept on running into some really well done blogs where people had a chance to comment on the state of politics, religion, culture, music, and so on. And so that pushed me to give it a shot. I'm not sure if this can be done well in the way that I've seen a good number of other blogs do it. But maybe there is some public service being accomplished by having another internet presence of a liberal religious person who is sometimes dumbounded at the state of religion in our world today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home