A Religious Liberal Blog

This site hopefully can provide some vehicle by which I can comment, complain, and once in a while praise the state of religion in this country and around the world from a liberal protestant perspective.

Monday, July 21, 2003

I'd like to thank two weblogs, My Irony and Philocrites for recently linking me. Both weblogs provide a wealth of insight and thoughtful articles, ideas.

Here's a link to what is becoming a worrisome trend. The trend is to use the route of litigation to force out any gay friendly and liberal clergy from the Presbyterian Church USA.

  • Link


  • "the season of litigation against a "provocative" few will become a flood of threats, investigations and witch trials against anyone considered theologically impure"- quote from the article

    Someday I may post about the story of own departure from the PCUSA several years ago. My hat is off to those Presbyterians who are able to stay in the church and work for inclusion. A lot of such folks can be found working through the Witherspoon Society

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home